Santa won’t need to dash through the snow to reach dreaming adults and children in Los Angeles. Instead, he’ll be spreading holiday cheer throughout the month of December at his favorite spots in town, giving you Christmas experiences that only Los Angeles can provide.
Happy Holidays from the D’Amore’s family! Now through the New Year, save $50 when ordering 5 large pizzas, 1 tray of baked ziti, 1 tray salad or garlic knots, and 3 bottles of soda. A $300 value for just $250! At D’Amore’s quality is everything, which is why we import our flour, water, and olive oil from Naples, Italy.
For more information and locations, visit D’Amore’s online.
TAO Los Angeles is offering a one-night only Christmas dessert offering created by NEW Chef Yoshi Kojima on Tuesday, December 25.
Available à la carte from 3PM-12AM, Chef Yoshi will be bringing a New York style to Los Angeles as he debuts his special offerings. As spoken about for years, Chinese food has dominated on Christmas Day and continues to increase in year:
- 32oz Vietnamese Glazed Tomahawk with Lobster E-Fu Noodles
- Purple Potato Montblanc Pastry with Chestnut Ice Cream
BALEENkitchen’s News Year’s Eve Moon Shine at Midnight Party & Dinner
Guests are invited to ring in the New Year at the hotel’s Moon Shine at Midnight New Year’s eve party. The prohibition-themed event will take place in BALEENkitchen’s lounge on December 3l from 7 p.m. – 2 a.m. and will feature live entertainment, hors d’oeuvres, and specialty moonshine cocktails. A $20 coverage fee will be charged at the door for those not going to dinner.
Before welcoming the New Year, guests are also invited to end 2018 on an indulgent note in BALEEN’s elegant dining room with a decadent four-course pre-fixed dinner prepared by Chefs de Cuisine, Vasili Tavernakis and Paul Dinulescu. Guest can start the night off with a relaxing and elevated dining experience filled with festive dishes while taking in stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and Kings Harbor and then dance the night away at the Moon Shine at Midnight New Year’s party. The prefixed dinner starts at $85 per person and includes entrance into the party. Reservations begin at 3 p.m. with the last seating at 11 p.m.
Champagne for a Cause
The holiday season is a time for giving back. With the recent devastating fires that have impacted local communities throughout California, BALEENkitchen has decided to give back and help those who have been impacted. For every bottle or glass of Nicolas Feuillate Brut Champagne purchased throughout the month of December, BALEENkitchen will donate 50 percent of the proceeds to the California Wildfire Relief Fund.
Bacari W 3rd – escape from West 3rd Street
West 3rd street’s most picturesque patio is now serving mulled wine to keep you warm ($10). The burgundy wine is soaked overnight with red apple, orange, lime, cinnamon, clove, star anise, orange liqueur, and honey. Served hot and garnished with an orange peel. Enjoy it under the stars with Bacari’s complimentary blankets and heat lamps—patio dining has never been better.
Birds & Bees – 1950s themed underground bar
Nothing will get you into the *spirit* like a cocktail from Birds & Bees, 1950s themed underground bar located in the heart of Downtown LA. Bar Manager Jake Larowe is serving up all things hot, cold, and creamy and rotating nightly throughout the month.
Holiday “cheers” include:
- Christmas Palm Tree Eggnog – Cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla bean with Rye Whiskey and Mezcal for a SoCal twist!
- Banana Bread Infused Old Fashioned – This whiskey-infused with a sweet treat make for an upgraded classic!
- Mulled Wine Punch Bowl – A spiced and festive drink that your whole group can share!
- Hot Brown Buttered Rum – Nutty and rich, this cocktail is perfect for those chilly LA nights!
Ocean Prime – modern American seafood-centric steakhouse in the heart of Beverly Hills
Just in time for the holidays, Ocean Prime is offering a seasonal holiday Salty Caramel cocktail, perfect for festive nights. The cocktail features Ketel One Vodka, Giffard Vanille De Madagascar, Bailey’s Irish Cream Salted Caramel Liqueur, Caramel, Half & Half and Egg whites, finished with smoked sea salt.
Artisanal Brewers Collective’s Brewpub Group
Broxton – brewery and public house in the heart of Westwood
- Order your holiday Pies! Broxton offers all pies for $19, including the following delightful flavors: Browned Butter Pumpkin, Maple Bourbon Pecan, Caramel Apple and Banana Pudding. Order here: bit.ly/BroxPies
- Stop by and make merry with holiday cocktails! Available now through New Year’s Eve. These delightful specials are $12 each and include:
- Ande’s Nog: Bourbon wearing crème de cacao, housemade mint syrup, and a collar of whipped cream. Tastes like drinking a thin mint cookie.
- Snicker Doodle-doo: Vodka, California spiced rum, Licor 43, a dash of Angostura bitters and a cinnamon stick. Between the vanilla character of Licor 43 and the baking spice personality of rum and bitters, it’s the kind of drink Santa would have if nobody left him cookies by the chimney.
- Cranberry Sauced: Equal parts tequila, Campari, and housemade cranberry grenadine. It’s a boozy dance between bitter, tart, and juicy.
(note: Broxton is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas)
The Stalking Horse – brewery and freehouse in West Los Angeles
- It wouldn’t be a proper British Christmas without holiday pie from The Stalking Horse! Order the Classic British meat/pork pie in advance for $55 per pie here: bit.ly/StalkingHorsePies
(note: TSH is closed Christmas Eve and Christmas)
Artisanal Brewers Collective’s Restaurant and Bar Group
Tony’s Darts Away – neighborhood beer bar and pub in Burbank
- As is tradition, Tony Yanow will tend bar on X-mas eve to give staff the night off. Stop by for your favorite local beers at your favorite local bar!
Spring St. Bar – friendly neighborhood bar & sandwich shoppe
- On Christmas Day, join Spring St. Bar for an unconventional Christmas Hot Dog Bar! They’ll be open 6pm – 1am.
Beelman’s – DTLA’s plant-based pub
- On Christmas Eve, try something different with Beelman’s Tiki Christmas from 4pm to 12am, with All Tiki Drinks $8!
(note: Closed Christmas Day)