Summertime and Las Vegas are the perfect combination. Add the Fourth of July and you have one long and amazing weekend that has more things to do than you could think possible. Splash Magazines Worldwide has put together a list of some of our favorite things coming up in 2022 to celebrate the Fourth of July.
Hot Dog Specials at The Front Yard at Ellis Island
Relish the good times (and the good eats) with The Front Yard at Ellis Island! From July 2-4, take a seat in the indoor-outdoor beer garden and enjoy their Fourth of July hot dog specials, including The Maverick ($11) with two Snap-O-Razzo beef hot dogs topped with arugula, pickled shallots, bacon and garlic aioli, or theFirecracker Dog ($11) with two Snap-O-Razzo beef hot dogs, ground beef, green chili sauce, beer cheese and jalapeno. Reservations are available on OpenTable.
Let SoulBelly BBQ do the July Fourth Cooking!
Take the stress of preparing a July Fourth meal off your plate! SoulBelly BBQ is offering takeout packages with the perfect combination of meat and sides, feeding 2-4 guests ($160) and 4-6 guests ($240). Meats include Carolina Pulled Pork; choice of Pastrami Tri Tip or Brisket; and choice of Hatch Chile and Cheddar Hot Links or Chipotle Cider Glazed Chicken Drumsticks. Sides include choice of Texas Ranch Beans or Mac and Cheese andchoice of Potato Salad or Cole Slaw, with Banana Pudding for dessert. All packages will include white bread, pickles, and sauces to enjoy. Order through ca******@so**********.com for pick up at SoulBelly BBQ.
Beer Slushies at CraftHaus!
Starting this Friday, June 24, stop by CraftHaus Brewery in Henderson or the taproom in the Arts District for your festive “Tastes Like Freedom” ChillHaus! Also available in 16oz to-go pouches.
Libertine Social Offers Fourth of July Bites and Delights
Kick back and enjoy some great food & drinks with Libertine Social at Mandalay Bay! From July 1-4, take a seat inside or on the patio and enjoy their Fourth of July specials, including Pork Spare Ribs (1/2 rack $32; full rack $50)with Carolina mustard BBQ, country beans, mac & cheese and jalapeno cornbread; aChorizo Sausage Board ($26) with avocado salsa, pickled onions and spicy aioli; or a Cheddarwurst Sausage Board ($26) with caramelized onions, mustard and fresno chili. Pair with one of Libertine Social’s specialty cocktails for the perfect night out. Reservations are available HERE.
Resorts World Las Vegas is celebrating its one-year anniversary with spectacular entertainment, food and beverage specials, exclusive room offers and more. As the first resort to be built on the Strip in over a decade, the luxury property has accomplished an incredible amount in its first year. From launching multiple successful residencies with A-list talent, to introducing new technology and being home to some of the best new restaurants the city has to offer, Resorts World Las Vegas has made an immediate impact across the destination since it opened its doors on June 24, 2021.
For all special anniversary offerings please see below:
- Now through Monday, July 4, guests can receive a special anniversary rate when booking a room Las Vegas Hilton or Conrad Las Vegas. More information and booking options can be found here.
- Thursday, June 30
- Politik at Zouk Nightclub
- Politik at Zouk Nightclub
- Friday, July 1
- Cash Cash at AYU Dayclub
- Zedd at Zouk Nightclub
- Anuel AA at AYU Nights as part of the Summer Nights Concert Series
- Saturday, July 2
- Tiësto at AYU Dayclub
- UFC 276 viewing party hosted at Redtail
- Louis the Child and Charly Jordan at Zouk Nightclub for the official UFC Official After Party
- Sunday, July 3
- Cheat Codes and Madds at AYU Dayclub for the UFC Official Pool Party with meet and greets
- Duke Dumont, Eli & Fur and Kid Funk at Zouk Nightclub
Eat & Drink
Beginning Friday, June 24 through Monday, July 4, Resorts World Las Vegas restaurants and bars will celebrate with specialty menu offerings including:
- FUHU: The Asian vibe dining restaurant will feature two special offerings to ring in the anniversary including:
- The Tiësto Toast – made with gold dusted St. Germain and prosecco ($18).
- The Tiger’s Tale – Vanilla custard made with fresh cherries, lychee granita and micro sponge ($14).
- The Tiger’s Tale – Vanilla custard made with fresh cherries, lychee granita and micro sponge ($14).
- Here Kitty Kitty: The resort’s speakeasy will offer a special anniversary cocktail, “The Hidden Gem,” made with gin and pomegranate sour topped with gold dust ($21).
- ¡VIVA! by Ray Garcia: Ray Garcia’s signature Mexican restaurant will serve three specialty dishes to celebrate the occasion. The offerings consist of:
- Lobster Tacos – Maine lobster, Iberico chorizo, yuzu kosho, avocado crema, red beet escabeche ($31)
- Bone-In Ribeye – 24 oz. USDA prime 28-day aged beef from Flannery Beef ($89)
- Flowers of Chihuahua – Sotol Blanco, ancho reyes verde, cucumber, lime, agave, micro cilantro, chili lime rim ($22)
- Carversteak: The critically acclaimed steakhouse from Carver Road Hospitality will feature a commemorative dessert, the Butter Scotch Sundae with a delectable butterscotch sundae made with warm toffee sauce ($15). For an additional $18, diners can pair their dessert with Stambecco Amaro.
For more information on all one-year anniversary offerings please visit https://www.rwlasvegas.com/experiences/one-year/
The Entertainment Capital of the World celebrates everything red, white and blue throughout the Independence Day weekend. Visitors can honor the Fourth of July holiday with entertainment, fireworks, poolside parties and more throughout the celebratory weekend.
Fireworks and Patriotic Displays Celebrating the Red, White and Blue
- Caesars Entertainment will host a fireworks spectacular on the Las Vegas Strip at 8:30 p.m. on Monday, July 4. The fireworks will deploy from the Julius Tower at Caesars Palace.
- The Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas will put on a fireworks show at 9:00 p.m. on Monday, July 4.
- Station Casinos will light up the skies with a city-wide fireworks spectacular presented by Fireworks by Grucci. The display, set to begin at 9:00 p.m. on Monday, July 4, will launch at Boulder Station Hotel & Casino, Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino, Palace Station Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino, and Sunset Station Hotel & Casino.
- The Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade is set to begin at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, July 4 and will feature floats, parade balloons, veteran and military groups, community organizations, performing troupes, and representation from the destination’s professional sports teams. The parade begins at the corner of Hillpointe Rd. and Hills Center Dr. in the Trails Village of Summerlin.
Concerts and Comedy Offer Entertainment Throughout the Weekend
- Reggae band Fortunate Youth brings its sound to Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas located at The LINQ Promenade on Friday, July 1.
- Morrissey brings his Viva Moz Vegas show to The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Friday, July 1 and Saturday, July 2.
- Joe Rogan serves up laughs at MGM Grand Garden Arena at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino on Friday, July 1.
- Comedian Iliza Shlesinger plays the The Mirage Theater at The Mirage Hotel & Casino on Friday, July 1 and Saturday, July 2.
- Latin trap rapper and singer Anuel AA plays the Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Las Vegas on Friday, July 1 as part of the venue’s Summer Nights Concert Series.
- The iconic Kevin Hart plays The Chelsea at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas on Saturday, July 2 and Sunday, July 3.
- AZILO Ultra Pool at SAHARA Las Vegas presents a concert from country star Michael Ray on Saturday, July 2.
- Lionel Richie will be “Back to Las Vegas” for more shows at Encore Theater at Wynn Las Vegas on Saturday, July 2 and Sunday, July 3.
- Wayne Newton continues his reign as Mr. Las Vegas at Bugsy’s Cabaret at Flamingo Las Vegas on Saturday, July 2 and Monday, July 4.
- Chris Rock will have the audience in stiches at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace on Sunday, July 3.
- Molly Hatchet, Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, and Mackenzie Porter play the free Downtown Rocks concert series at Fremont Street Experience on Monday, July 4.
Beats and Bashes to Dance the Night Away
- AREA15 presents a block party at the LIFTOFF Lounge Friday, July 1 to Monday, July 4, featuring live music, games and more. The experiential arts complex also presents a silent disco in The SPINE and at the Oddwood
- Jewel Nightclub at ARIA Resort & Casino presents a weekend of fun-filled entertainment, with Murda Beatz on Friday, July 1; Blackbear on Saturday, July 2 and Lil Jon on Monday, July 4.
- Omnia Nightclub at Caesars Palace hosts DJ superstars Steve Aoki on Friday, July 1; Illennium with William Black on Saturday, July 2; and Above & Beyond on Sunday, July 3.
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas presents a set by Chris Lake on Friday, July 1; followed by Mustard on Saturday, July 2; and an after-party for Kevin Hart’s show hosted by the comedian with sounds by Eric D-Lux on Sunday, July 3.
- Drai’s Nightclub at The Cromwell hosts rapper Rick Ross on Friday, July 1; followed by performances by hip-hop artist Gucci Mane on Saturday, July 2; and R&B superstar (and former Las Vegas local) Ne-Yo on Sunday, July 3.
- Hip-hop star Tyga takes the mic at Hakkasan Nightclub at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino on Friday, July 1, followed by a set by Loud Luxury on Saturday, July 2.
- Zouk Nightclub at Resorts World Las Vegas hosts resident EDM superstar Zedd on Friday, July 1; a UFC 276 Afterparty on Saturday, July 2 featuring Louis the Child and Charly Jordan; and a stacked lineup on Sunday, July 3 featuring Duke Dumont, Eli & Fur and Kid Funk.
- Brody Jenner and Devin Lucien preside over the festivities at TAO Nightclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas on Saturday, July 2.
- XS Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas will have clubgoers dancing to Gryffin on Friday, July 1; followed by an after-fight party for Israel Adesanya with sounds by Deux Twins and Justin Credible on Saturday, July 2; a set by Rüfüs Du Sol on Sunday, July 3; and sounds by RL Grime on Monday, July 4.
Splash Under the Sun
- DJ Buza will provide sounds on Friday, July 1; followed by Kid Conrad on Saturday, July 2; and DJ Nova on Sunday, July 3 at Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino.
- Marquee Nightclub at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas presents sets by Cheyenne Giles on Friday, July 1; DJ Pauly D on Saturday, July 2; Bob Moses on Sunday, July 3; and Mike Attack on Monday, July 4.
- Drai’s Beachclub at The Cromwell presents a weekend of top-notch entertainment, with rapper Rick Ross taking the stage on Saturday, July 2; and hip-hop artist Gucci Mane on Sunday, July 3.
- Wet Republic Ultra Pool at MGM Grand Hotel & Casino brings the noise with Mike Attack on Friday, July 1; Kaskade on Saturday, July 2; Afrojack on Sunday, July 3; and DJ Shift on Monday, July 4.
- Ayu Dayclub at Resorts World Las Vegas presents a weekend of stellar sounds under the sun, hosting Cash Cash on Friday, July 1; Tiësto on Saturday, July 2; and a UFC pool party on Sunday, July 3 featuring Cheat Codes and Madds.
- AZILO Ultra Pool at SAHARA Las Vegas presents a celebrity DJ set by singer-songwriter Ryan Cabrera on Sunday, July 3.
- Tao Beach Dayclub at The Venetian Resort Las Vegas keeps the party going with Vintage Culture on Friday, July 1; Steve Aoki on Saturday, July 2; Sofi Tukker on Sunday, July 3; and Escobar on Monday, July 4.
- Encore Beach Club at Wynn Las Vegas hosts Kim Lee on Friday, July 1; The Chainsmokers on Saturday, July 2; and Gryffin on Sunday, July 3. The space also presents nighttime pool parties with EBC at Night featuring RL Grime on Friday, July 1; and DJ Diesel on Saturday, July 2.
For a quick and convenient transportation option during the busy weekend, the Las Vegas Monorail offers a variety of tickets from single rides to multi-day passes. With seven stations along the Strip, passengers can easily access all the exciting activities taking place throughout the destination. To purchase tickets or for more information visit lvmonorail.com.
For more Fourth of July fun and summer entertainment, check out VisitLasVegas.com.
SAHARA Las Vegas announces its roster of events and promotions for July, which includes special Independence Day weekend entertainment, summer specials at Amina Spa, as well as featured cocktails and dishes. Meanwhile, players will want to ensure they enroll in SAHARA’s Infinity Rewards membership program to take advantage of the casino’s July gaming promotions.
Highlighted specials and promotions follow:
INDEPENDENCE DAY WEEKEND ENTERTAINMENT AT AZILO ULTRA POOL|
This Independence Day weekend, SAHARA Las Vegas invites guests to attend three unique poolside performances at AZILO Ultra Pool. Additionally, all three events include a number of other renowned DJ performances to keep the 4th of July festivities going throughout the weekend. Specific events follow:
- Night Country Concert Featuring Michael Ray on Saturday, July 2
- Doors open at 7:30 p.m. with an opening DJ performance
- Michael Ray Performance at 9 p.m.
- Ryan Cabrera Celebrity DJ Set on Sunday, July 3
- Doors open at 10 a.m.
- Ryan Cabrera DJ performance at 2:30 p.m.
- Common Kings Night Reggae Concert on Sunday, July 3
- Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
- Opening DJ performance at 7:30 p.m.
- Headlining performance by Common Kings at 9:30 p.m.
- After Party at 11 p.m.
Tickets for the Night Country Concert featuring Michael Ray are available starting at $29.95. General admission to the Ryan Cabrera Celebrity DJ Set is currently sold out but other seating options are still available. Tickets for the Common Kings Reggae concert start at $45.50 for early-bird general admission plus taxes and fees. AZILO Ultra Pool also offers an array of seating options from lounge chairs to bungalow packages. All guests must be 21 years or older with a valid I.D. to enter. To purchase tickets, click here.
NATIONAL FRY DAY AT CHICKIE’S & PETE’S
In celebration of National Fry Day on Wednesday, July 13, visitors are invited to enjoy 50 percent off Chickie’s & Pete’s famous regular Crabfries® from 11 a.m. to midnight.
FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP VIEWING PARTY AT CHICKIE’S & PETE’S
Catch all the fight action at Chickie’s & Pete’s on Saturday, July 2 with closed-circuit viewing and exclusive seating starting at 6 p.m. Tickets are $60 per person and include exclusive seating as well as a $60 food and beverage credit, which includes all-you-can-drink select beers and premium spirits starting at 6:30 p.m. Book now at www.saharalasvegas.com/promotions/ufc276.
SORRY PAPI ALL-GIRL REGGAETON PARTY AT AZILO ULTRA POOL
On Saturday, July 23 from 7 p.m. to 2 a.m., AZILO Ultra Pool will host Sorry Papi, the world’s largest all-girl reggaeton party. Sorry Papi was created to empower and celebrate women as a private, female-only event space. The party will feature themed photo ops, specialty cocktails, official merchandise, live performances by Sorry Papi DJs and more. General admission tickets begin at $30. AZILO Ultra Pool also offers an array of seating options from lounge chairs to bungalow packages. All guests must be 21 years or older with a valid I.D. to enter. To purchase tickets, click here.
NATIONAL TEQUILA DAY AT UNO MÁS
From 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. on Sunday, July 24, guests can celebrate National Tequila Day at Uno Más Street Tacos + Spirits with $20 Cazadores Margaritas, which include a souvenir cup and half off refills. Additionally, guests can also indulge in their wide selection of premium tequila and margaritas and take advantage of 20 percent off all tequila shots. A Mariachi band will also perform live from 5 to 7 p.m.
NATIONAL CHICKEN AND WAFFLE DAY AT ZEFFER’S CAFÉ
On Saturday, July 30 from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m., Zeffer’s Café will celebrate National Chicken and Waffle Day with this classic breakfast offering. Made with crispy chicken, chive and cheddar waffle and spicy honey and pecans sauce, guests can enjoy the Zeffer’s chicken and waffle for $20.
SUMMER SPECIALS AT AMINA SPA
Now through Monday, August 29, Amina Spa invites guests to relax and rejuvenate with a variety of services and specials this summer. For $65, visitors can enjoy a 25-minute Aloe Rescue Wrap perfect for sun-compromised skin. This service includes the Dilo Rescue Gel by Pure Fiji to promote healing, a scalp massage and an application of hydrating body butter. To reawaken dry, thirsty skin, Amina Spa will offer the 50-minute Papaya Renewing Facial for $125. This facial features a nutrient-rich papaya seed oil and mineral mask to deep clean, exfoliate and provide ultimate moisture. Lastly, guests can enjoy a 50-minute, fully body Citrus Bliss Massage for $125.
Featured Cocktails available in July for $13:
- Tropical Passion – 818 Silver Tequila, passion fruit purée, grapefruit juice, lime juice, Red Bull Tropical.
- Long Hot Summer – Cruzan Mango Rum, Campari, lime juice, pineapple purée, mint, soda water.
- Espresso Coffee Martini – Jägermeister Cold Brew, RumChata, espresso, chocolate.
Chickie’s and Pete’s Crabhouse and Sports Bar
Available from July 1 through 31, Chickie’s and Pete’s will offer the Surf & Turf Burger as its burger of the month. Including an 8-ounce smashed burger patty, Swiss cheese, fried shrimp, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle and tangy dressing, this burger will be available for $18.
Birthday Kiosk Game
Infinity Rewards Members can swipe at the kiosk during their birthday month for a chance to receive prizes such as free slot play, point grants and dining credits.
Infinity Rewards New Member Kicker
Upon signing up for a new card, all new Infinity Rewards Members may earn points for additional prizes including up to $150 in free slot play.
Friday 10x Multiplier
Every Friday from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. from July 1 through 29, Infinity Rewards Members can receive 10x points on reels. Members must swipe at the kiosk to redeem multiplier.
Play to Earn SAHARA Las Vegas Beach Towel
Infinity Rewards Members can earn one SAHARA Las Vegas beach towel by earning either 2,000 base slot points or 2,000 tier credits from July 1 to August 31. A maximum of one SAHARA Beach Towel may be earned per Infinity Rewards account during the promotional period.
Tuesday Tiki-Tastic Weekly Slot Tournament
Every Tuesday from 1 to 7 p.m. from July 5 through 26, Infinity Rewards Members can earn up to three tournament entries for 150 slot base points each. Base slot points must be earned on the same day as the tournament is played. The top eight players with the highest scores and two wild cards will share $1,500 in slot play.
To find more great deals and promotions across the resort and learn more about Infinity Rewards, visit saharalasvegas.com.
ABOUT SAHARA LAS VEGAS
SAHARA Las Vegas is an all-encompassing resort and casino with 1,613 guest rooms and suites in three distinctive towers – including the AAA® Four Diamond Alexandria Tower, more than 85,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, AZILO Ultra Pool, two rooftop pools and a collection of acclaimed restaurants, bars and entertainment venues. The inviting casino occupies 60,000 square feet and features approximately 600 of the latest slot and video poker machines, 50 classic table games, Infinity – a premium gaming lounge, The Poker Room at SAHARA Las Vegas and a sports book operated by global gaming leader, William Hill. An impressive selection of culinary and cocktail offerings includes Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™, named “Best Restaurant in Nevada” by Business Insider; famed Philadelphia sports bar Chickie’s & Pete’s; The Noodle Den from renowned Chef Guoming “Sam” Xin; CASBAR Lounge; Uno Más; Prendi; The Tangier; Zeffer’s and, coming soon, James Beard award-winning Chef Shawn McClain’s Balla. SAHARA Las Vegas is also proud to serve as home to MAGIC MIKE LIVE Las Vegas presented by Channing Tatum. SAHARA Las Vegas players can also enjoy the perks of an Infinity Rewards membership, a joint loyalty program between SAHARA and its sister property Grand Sierra Resort and Casino Reno, which gives players the opportunity to earn and redeem rewards across both destinations. SAHARA Las Vegas is a minority-owned business certified by the Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council. For more information, please visit saharalasvegas.com and stay connected on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
Be the first to comment